Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, May 8, 2011

You know what makes me mad #1 (Vidya)

Posted by Barraged

The first thing that makes me mad, is that when your playing for example starcraft 2, in a random 3v3 or 2v2 and all of a sudden your partner leaves. I mean why would you join the game in the first place if your just going to leave it. Seriously if your one of those players that just joins to leave stop playing the game. Its annoying got play something else and not annoy the crap out of me.
Thanks
PhaseCode

7 comments:

chronometer said...

Yeah,makes me mad too.

Pappa Püllï said...

Totally understand you! That will make me mad aswell!

d0t said...

RAAAAAGGGGGGGEEEEEE

Anonymous said...

I get angry when this happens to me too...

paledarkness said...

ya that always sucks

ExoticBlogger said...

haha agreed!

Anonymous said...

lol everyone's comments sounds so like. staged

Post a Comment